Monday, July 9, 2012

We've been going swimming a lot lately...

So I've just got a question, do any of you still pee in the pool?

 Here's an anonymous survey link where you can answer instead of leaving me a comment (unless you're brave - but I will post anonymous responses if they're entertaining enough, I'll also give the final verdict)
or copy paste this:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GWXNYDR

Ever heard the myth of the dye in a swimming pool that makes the surrounding water purple when urine hits it, so that everyone knows who the culprit is, thus embarrassing them enough to never going swimming again?  Yea, I don't think that exists.  But I'll tell you what does exist, very very bright yellow tinkle in shallow waters does not get camouflaged.  If you're going to leak in the public waters, please make sure that your peepee is diluted enough so that no one else knows what you're doing, or take your business to deeper waters.
Thanks.

And PS - my answer would be yes, I never grew up I guess- and I still think it's funny.

6 comments:

Leigha said...

Sabrina, I just loved reading this. Brandon and I were talking about this very thing a week or so ago. We went swimming at the Lehi Legacy Center with the kids and I told him I bet most if not everyone there pee'd in the pool. We joked about the blue dye that we heard rumors of when we were younger as well. I have to admit there have been times when I just couldn't hold it to make it to the restroom (especially when I was pregnant). But, I generally do my best to take breaks and go to the restroom regularly. And, knowing many do not, I try even harder to not swallow any of the water, YUCK! Dawson sure has a hard time remembering to close his mouth when swimming, ha! I love to swim and have come to the conclusion that "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" when it comes to swimming in everyone's pee :) (or at least that's the joke I tell myself so that I do not have to give up my love for swimming).

Kimber said...

I don't pee in pools, but we do pee in Lake Michigan. It's huge.

leeandkathshappylife@blogspot.com said...

No I don't pee in the pool! And that's why I go early in the morning when the chemicals have had all night to kill whatever's in there! Yuck!

Katrina said...

No, but I did in my day...My kids are good about getting out to pee too. Maybe their rebellious streak will come later. I miss you, Sabrina!!!

Christina said...

I rarely if ever pee in pools, but I do shamelessly pee in lakes and rivers. Why not, the fish do it!

Scottie and Angie said...

OH Sabrina, I love this post!!!!!!!! You already know my answer! yes, I am shameless about it too LOL.