Saturday, July 7, 2012

love

I wasn't going to buy Gracie the little doggy she found at the yard sale, but she was carrying it around everywhere, then she started reading books to the little doggy, then she found a little shopping cart and pushed the little doggy around, and I couldn't help myself any longer.  Hopefully when I put batteries in it, it will walk and bark, but I don't think that's going to matter.  Gracie hugged that puppy the whole way home, singing to it "cute cute puppy, I love you, cute puppy cute puppy I love you."
When we got home she found her dalmatian puppy and made the two snuggle together.  Then she put her new puppy down for nigh night after giving it a bottle.

Having a (almost) 2 year old is so fun and cute (most of the time)


Excited about her new puppy!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is precious! I'm a sucker for stuff like that too, when it is clear that they REALLY love it, who can resist? :)

alyson said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever, she's such a little sweetheart.

Leigha said...

You are an awesome Mommy! Loved the pics of Gracie & her doggies in her cute chair! She is getting so big and smart. She is ADORABLE!