Saturday, December 8, 2012

some woes of a breastfeeding mother

I've got a list a mile long of things I need or want to do to prepare for Christmas,
A sick and stressed out husband trying hard to prepare for his last final for the semester,
An extremely head strong stubborn (and also slightly sick) two year old who wants to only eat pancakes, ice cream and cereal,
A sick coughing, stuffy nosed baby who just wants his mommy to hold him,
And a mail lady who lectures me about my parenting - that I should lay my baby down and let him cry by himself and I am not eating healthy enough - which is why he's sick.

I'm just going to smile to myself and laugh a little.

Also, if you were wondering why you 're not getting a Christmas card, it's not because I don't eat enough vitamin C.  Just sayin'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your MAIL LADY? SERIOUSLY??!!?? Girl, you are awesomeness-incarnate. need anything that I can give you, like dinner perhaps?